Making a Referral Online
1. Go to the website: https://www.naccc-selfreferrals.org.uk
2. Register a username and password with us. This will take you to the online application form. Complete the form.
3. If your application is suitable for a supported visit, you will be asked to pay a £20 registration fee via Paypal. You can use a credit or debit card or a Paypal account to do this. You will be given a reference number.
4. Ask the person that the child or children live with to register with NACCC. Give them the reference number (which is case sensitive) to complete their online application via this website within 28 days. If they do not complete within this time you will have to ask to have the application reinstated.
5. If your application is suitable for a supported visit, you will need to agree which child contact centre to use. This is usually the one nearest to where the child or children live. Note that the NACCC may contact you before your application can be referred to a centre.
6. If your application is referred to a centre, the coordinator will contact you to arrange a visit to discuss the contact required. The coordinator will then decide if they can accommodate your family at their centre and set up the contact.
What you need before completing the form:
An email address to register.
A credit or a debit card or a Paypal account to pay the £20 registration fee.
The postal address or the email address or the phone number of the person that the children are living with, so that you can contact them.
The dates and details of any court orders.